Our Mission is to be the first step to success for our customers by delivering safe work done right the first time. More than 29 years of experience providing a full spectrum of asbestos and lead remediation services for both the public and private sectors. PALS is a Precizion Partners company.
- Knowledgeable of the Environmental Hazards Industry
- Experience in abatement and/or remediation practices
- Proactively network to develop new business opportunities and expand presence in environmental hazard industry
- Review plans and specifications, attend pre-bid meetings, determine scope of work, and required contents of estimate.
- Prepare accurate estimates of required labor, equipment, subcontractors, and materials needed to complete project
- Ability to read and evaluate plans and relevant contract documents
- Prepare project documents
- Demonstrate safety leadership; job site safety inspections, daily Task Hazard Analysis (THA), weekly safety meetings, etc.
- Manage multiple projects and communicate consistently with all parties involved
- Responsible for the overall project including cost, schedule, quality, safety, and positive working relationships
- Negotiate change requests with client and subcontractors
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Actively engaged with field crews and operations team to ensure projects are delivered on time without exceeding budget.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Proven supervisory experience in the remediation industry
- Self-directed and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Dental and Vison
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Matching
Connect directly to our BambooHR, find your job, and submit your application.